Status of Library services at a glance: Bookmark this page for the latest information. Updated August 31, 2021.
On this page:
- Expanded Services in September
- Masks Required in Libraries
- Modified Services
- Holds Pickup
- Computers & Wi-Fi
- Common questions about services in 2021
Expanded Services in September
More open hours: Beginning Tuesday, September 7, 2021, the Library will offer more hours at our main branch on Tennessee Avenue. The Main Library will be open on Tuesday through Saturday 9:30 AM to 1 PM and 2 PM tp 4:30 PM.
Bookmark this page, sign up for emails or texts or follow our social media channels for regular updates.
Masks Required in Libraries
The Library requires the use of masks by staff and visitors regardless of vaccination status. Children under two years old are exempt from this requirement.
As we continue to work toward a return to normal services, some modifications remain in place. These services are affected by staffing levels or health and safety restrictions.
- We are not currently offering in-person events at Library locations. You can still attend many Library events virtually.
- All services at Library locations are offered from a distance and without physical contact.
- The Richmond branch has limited hours due to staffing issues or space restrictions.
Holds Pickup (Curbside)
If you are unable to stand in line or need help picking up your items, please call the number found on signs at the branch to let staff know you have arrived.
Computers & Wi-Fi
Computers with internet access are available for you to use for up to two hours per day. They are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Free Wi-Fi is available to use with your own device at all Library locations. WIFI printing is also available.